- Login to WordPress admin dashboard
- Click on Settings >> General
- Fill in your Wordpress Address (URL) and Site Address(URL) and click Save
- Fill in your WordPress Address and Site Address and click Save.
If you're having issues accessing your WordPress dashboard, you can have WordPress automatically try to figure out what the correct WordPress Address should be using the RELOCATE flag in your wp-config.php file.
- Edit your wp-config.php file
- At the top of the file, add a define('RELOCATE',true); line:
- define('RELOCATE',true); // ** MySQL settings - You can get this info from your web host ** //
- Now visit your http://domain.com/wp-login.php page in your web browser
- Be sure to type in the pathe of your WordPress core files before wp-login.php
- Log into your Wordpress dashboard as you would normally
- If you navigate to Settings >> General, you should now see that Wordpress has automatically populated the Wordpress Address (URL) field for you, with the path to your Wordpress files.