We write to inform you of a new password policy that takes effect May 1, 2019.
To prevent phishing types attack ,this implementation is effective immediately after this announcement.
The password in smartermail user violates the password policy and must be changed.
A prompt to set a new password will appear the next time you log into webmail.
The following new password policy rules:
* Must be at least 10 characters long.
* Must contain at least one capital letter.
* Must contain at least one symbol.
* Must contain at least one number.
* Must contain a symbol in the password. (e.g. ! @ # $ % & * _ + ~ . ,>)
* Require password does not match username.
We realize that this new policy will cause some inconvenience, but it is one of the safeguards
that is a best practice towards securing our information assets.
If you have any questions about the policy you may direct mail to us.
Technical Support Department