For the domain name that not under our administrative, client need to change the DNS on their own. You are able to follow the steps as below in-order to change the name server:
- Login to the link: https://domainmanager.mynic.my/Mynic-ViewController-context-root/faces/PB/UserLogin.jsp enter the login details and Admin Contact Code
- Under Domain Name click on Modify Domain
- Enter the domain name and click on Search button.
- Select on the box and click on Modify button.
Note: If the Technical Contact is not change as admin you will not have the option "Modify Name Servers"
- Check on the box to Appoint a New Technical Contact
- Enter the Admin Contact Code under the Existing Contact and scroll all the way down to click on Modify
- Repeat to step 2, 3 and 4 again
Note: You will have "Modify Name Servers" option on your list ready
- Check on the box Modify Name Servers, check on Add / Remove / Change Name Server
- Under the change to you may enter as below name server code:
- Scroll all the way down to click on Modify