All Moodle users - students and staff - have an editable profile where you can upload a photo and add additional details about yourself. As well as information displayed to other Moodle users, your profile includes a number of settings that affect how Moodle functions and how it is displayed to you.
- Access your profile by clicking on your name in Moodle. (Your name is usually visible in the top right-hand corner or at the bottom of the page).
- In the Settings block on the left, click Edit profile.
- Edit the fields you wish to change. Include a picture by dragging it intoe the field, and you can list your interests as tags, which will link to other staff and students who have chosen the same tag.
- Click Update profile at the bottom of the page.
- You are able to change settings such as your Preferred Theme which controls how Moodle appears to you. Note: if you change this theme to MyMobile you will need to access Moodle via your mobile device to change this back to another theme.