- Open Outlook and go to its Tools menu
- Then proceed to Email Accounts option in the Tools menu. You will see a window similar to the following:
- Select the Add a new e-mail account radio button and click Next
- Select POP3 from the following window and then click Next.
- On the next window, fill out your email information.
- While on the User Information window, click on the More Settings ... button shown below:
- Then click on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Place a check in the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox
- Leave the Use same settings as my incoming mail server option selected.
- Now click on the Advanced tab
- Specify the following ports for each server:
- Incoming POP3 Port: 110
- Outgoing SMTP Port: 587
- Click on OK. You will now be taken back to the Internet E-mail Settings window.
- Click Next to complete the setup.
Your email is now set up and ready to use in Outlook 2003.