How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger
- Go to your blog, click on Basics under Settings tab. Under publishing section, click Add a custom domain
- Type the URL of your domain, Example: www.domain.com then click Save
- You should see an error and two CNAMEs will be listed which is for www and another one is particular to your blog(different blog different CNAME)
- Go to the Advanced DNS Editor to create/edit the CNAME record given in the step no. 3
- You will need to create four separate A-records which point to four different Google IPs.
After the following DNS creation done, wait about an hour for your DNS settings to activate.
After the above settings activated, go back to the steps no. 1 and no.2
*Your blogspot.com address will soon redirect to your domain, note that this process might take up to 24 hours for the redirect to start working