- Log into your cPanel. Example: http://yourdomainname.com/cpanel
- In the Mail section, click Forwarders
- Click on Add Forwarder button, you will redirect to next page
- Key in/choose whose email address you wish to forward, next to Address to Forward
- Under Destination section, you may:-
- Type email address you would like to forward your emails to into Forward to email address OR
- Choose Discard with error to sender (at SMTP time), allows you to discard the message and return a bounce email with the Failure Message to the sender.
Delete an Email Forwarder
- To delete an email forwarder, kindly click Delete next to the appropriate forwarded address under Functions section.
- Click on Delete Forwarder on the next page to confirm the forwarder should be deleted.
Add a Domain Forwarder
- To add a domain forwarder, click on Add Domain Forwarder button
- Enter to which domain you would like to forward email, push the Add Domain Forwarder again
Delete a Domain Forwarder
- To delete a domain forwarder, kindly click Delete next to the appropriate forwarded you would like to remove.
- Click on Delete Domain Forwarder on the next page to confirm the forwarder should be deleted.