Scanning a file from device and Upload to mobile OneDrive
OneDrive mobile application allows user to scan a document directly from mobile device.
- In OneDrive apps, tap on Files at the bottom of page. It will show list of your files that has been uploaded to OneDrive.
- Tap on [+] icon on right top of the screen apps.
- Select Scan. (To exit out of Scan mode without scanning anything, just tap the X icon in the upper left corner of your screen.)
- Select the appropriate flash setting (on, off, automatic, or torch) by tapping the Flash icon in the upper right corner.
- Select either Whiteboard, Document, Business Card, or Photo, then tap the white circle icon to scan the item.
- Once you've scanned your item, you can crop it, rotate it, or modify the filter you selected earlier (Whiteboard, Document, Business Card, or Photo).
- If you don't like the image, tap the X icon in the upper left to delete the scan and try again.
- Once you're done editing your item, tap Done, enter a file name, then tap Save.
- Office 365 subscribers have the option for multi-page scanning, allowing you to combine multiple scans into a single PDF. To utilize that option, tap Add, then scan your next document.
- Files are automatically saved as PDFs.