Knowledgebase: Office 365
Scheduling an email delivery in Outlook
Microsoft Outlook supports the scheduling of email messages to be sent at a later date and time instead of sending them immediately. Outlook automatically sends the messages on your schedule and moves them from the Outbox to the Sent Items folder.
Hence, you may follow these steps to set an email delay delivery
1. Select New Email. Or choose an existing email and select Reply, Reply All, or Forward.
2. In the message window, compose and address the message.
3. Go to the Options tab and choose Delay Delivery.
4. In the Properties dialog box, go to the Delivery options section and select the Do not deliver before check box.
5. Set the date and time you want the email to be sent.
6. Select Close.
7. In the message window, select Send.
8. Go to the Outbox folder to find the email messages that are scheduled but have not yet been sent.
9. To change the delivery time or date, open the email in a separate window, select Options > Delay Delivery, and reschedule a different send time.
10. To send a scheduled email immediately, open the message in a separate window and select Send.
Note: This feature works only when Outlook is in online mode.