OneDrive stop sync files
If OneDrive isn't syncing any files, it could be a connection problem, which you may be able to fix by restarting the app. These steps will help you to restart the OneDrive app in your Windows 10
1. Click the OneDrive button in the bottom-right corner.
2. Click the More option.
3. Click the Close OneDrive button.
4. Open Start.
5. Search for OneDrive and click the top result/App to start sync client.
For OneDrive for Business
1. Right click the OneDrive button in the bottom-right corner.
2. Choose Stop syncing a folder.. option
3. Then, pick a folder to stop syncing box will appear. Choose any folder that having syncing issue
4. Tab on Stop syncing
5. Open Start
6. Search for OneDrive for Business and choose on App to start sync the folder back.
Once you complete the steps, OneDrive should start syncing your content again.