Backup IMAP Emails Using Kernel IMAP Backup
There is an alternative for IMAP user who don’t want to use method from Outlook to back up their email by using Kernel IMAP Backup software. This software even allows you to set filters on IMAP mailboxes for selective data backup.
1. Install and launch the software on your system.
Click here download Kernel IMAP backup software
2. On launching the software, click the Add button to add IMAP account.
3. Add the credentials for IMAP account with the server name and port number, and then click Add.
4. The IMAP account will be added to the screen, click Set filter and Migrate.
Note: You can backup multiple IMAP accounts with this software.
5. In the next step, apply the filters to IMAP mailbox based on your requirements and click I am OK Start Migration.
6. The Save As pop-up will appear on the screen, select the specific format in which you want to save the file and click OK. By Default, the PST file option is selected.
7. Now, browse and select the folders where you want to save this file and click OK.
8. The software will start to backup IMAP mailbox; once it is complete, a notification will display on the screen, click OK to end the process.
If you want to save this report in CSV format, then click Save report to CSV. And that’s how you can easily backup IMAP mailboxes.